Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILDWOOD BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week my whole soccer team went to Wildwood beach in New Jersey for  a soccer tournament. We all got wristbands to go on the 3 piers filled with rides and waterslides!!!! Last friday, my friends and I went on a haunted ghost ship, and we had the pee scared out of us! That night I had  nighmares about it! We all lost our voice the next day because we were screaming our lungs dry! We all celebrated by screaming and running into the waves after our first time playing soccer on the beach, barefoot. We decided to go to the a different pier, where almost everyone wanted to go on a GIANT rollercoaster!
I could never go on a rollercoaster that big, so I went on a mini rollercoaster, called Flitzer, with the other people who didn't want to ride the big rollercoaster!:D Although we didn't get 1st place, we did get 2nd! That is CRAZY! I never wanted to leave. It was like Christmas morning!

Have you ever been to Wildwood or Beach Blast? Say what you think!
This was the roller
                                                             coaster we went on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Bookworms Out There?

I don't know about you, but I love to read! I'm an 11 year-old bookworm! As a matter of fact being a bookworm sometimes gets me in trouble. Like when I am reading instead of getting ready for school, going to bed, or listening to what my mom is saying to me.



If this sounds like you, join me and other Bookworms on this blog. We can share comments, recommend books to each other, and just have fun!



My Favorite Books

  • The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
  • Everlost
  • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. rowling
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Strange Truths by Dianne Salerni
  • Haunted by Meg Cabot
  • Peter and the Starcatchers