Friday, June 10, 2011

Strange Truths By Dianne Salerni

This actually isn't a published book, but a manuscript that my 5th grade teacher let me read! She has an agent for this book and is hoping to get a publishing company interested! Mrs.Salerni also has a published book called We Hear the dead. I am hoping to read it soon!

Strange Truths is a great book for teenagers or young adults! A girl named Evie Strong is from an asylum! But one day she is welcomed into the family of two rocket scientists! Who then immediately change her name to Evie Strong to "conceal her past"! Evie who is used to unusual happening has gotten used to the idea of her parent scientists being mediums! Evie even joins the club! They help find if peole are real mediums of mental physcos! In this club, Evie meets a young man named Madison Hodge (he prefers Hodge). Even Evie can't resist trying to not approve of young Hodge! But being seen together can get them both in trouble! All the mediums reconize Evie for her many talents and hold real senaces with her. But will Evie's past be revealed or will she cause a diaster with her unusual powers?

Although this is not a published book, if you give hope to Mrs.Salerni, the book might get published! So keep those fingers crossed! I really enjoyed this book in so many levels! And you can too, maybe someday! Right now the book is titled Strange Truths, but it was A Pinpoint Of Truth. So the name probably will be changed in the future! :D

If you want to read this book how would you rate it?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This made me smile! :D

    I added you to the blog roll on my sidebar! We'll see if we can get you some followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lin-z! And yes, you're welcome to blog Caged Graves if you want. I hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Any Bookworms Out There?

I don't know about you, but I love to read! I'm an 11 year-old bookworm! As a matter of fact being a bookworm sometimes gets me in trouble. Like when I am reading instead of getting ready for school, going to bed, or listening to what my mom is saying to me.



If this sounds like you, join me and other Bookworms on this blog. We can share comments, recommend books to each other, and just have fun!



My Favorite Books

  • The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
  • Everlost
  • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. rowling
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Strange Truths by Dianne Salerni
  • Haunted by Meg Cabot
  • Peter and the Starcatchers