Thursday, June 23, 2011

Niagra Falls

I went to Niagra Falls!!!!! On my trip we created many cherished memories! My cousins and I all went on the cave of the winds. On this activity, you could walk under the American Falls! I was the only one who wanted to get soaked, so I stood under the fall for some time! :D The Maid of the Mist was a very exzilerating ride! And I am proud to say my spit is now part of the Niagra river:D  Next we went to the Aqurium where we saw everything from Penguins to Poison Dart Frogs. But the jorney wasn't over until we stayed at our friends house. That is where we kayaked, rode horses, hunted for arrowheads, and fished! I even caught dinner, a huge bass! I'll never forget my vacation to Niagra Falls!

Have you ever gone to Niagra Falls or planning a trip there? Leave a comment!:D

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Linz! Glad you had a great time at Niagara Falls and that your spit is now part of that mighty waterway! :D I have never been there, but I hope to go someday.

    Just stumbled across another tween blogger (a boy) on Twitter and thought I'd pass his website along: http://readerbenji.blogspot.com/

    I'm in the Poconos and tomorrow we are going white river rafting. Hope I survive it.

    ReplyDelete

Any Bookworms Out There?

I don't know about you, but I love to read! I'm an 11 year-old bookworm! As a matter of fact being a bookworm sometimes gets me in trouble. Like when I am reading instead of getting ready for school, going to bed, or listening to what my mom is saying to me.



If this sounds like you, join me and other Bookworms on this blog. We can share comments, recommend books to each other, and just have fun!



My Favorite Books

  • The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
  • Everlost
  • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. rowling
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Strange Truths by Dianne Salerni
  • Haunted by Meg Cabot
  • Peter and the Starcatchers