Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bogus to Bubbly by Scott Westerfeld

Bogus to Bubbly has completed one of the most thrilling series loved by tweens every where!

Bogus to bubbly is a guide used to instruct the reader with fasinating facts about Uglies, Pretties, specials, and Extras! B to B also includes fan asked questions and answers, what inspired Scott to write these stories, and tips on
how everything works in the Ugly world! I really enjoyed learning how to ride and use the hoverboards!

How would you rate this book? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Bookworms Out There?

I don't know about you, but I love to read! I'm an 11 year-old bookworm! As a matter of fact being a bookworm sometimes gets me in trouble. Like when I am reading instead of getting ready for school, going to bed, or listening to what my mom is saying to me.



If this sounds like you, join me and other Bookworms on this blog. We can share comments, recommend books to each other, and just have fun!



My Favorite Books

  • The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
  • Everlost
  • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J. K. rowling
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
  • Strange Truths by Dianne Salerni
  • Haunted by Meg Cabot
  • Peter and the Starcatchers